This Policy may be modified from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review our Policy to stay informed of any changes made. Your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to our Policy and Terms of Service and any modifications made thereto.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
“Personal Information” pertains to information collected from individuals through this website that relates to you, that identifies you as a customer or potential customer of Aquatic AV and that allows Aquatic AV to provide products, services and information to you directly. Aquatic AV asks for your personal information so that it can understand your needs, determine if Aquatic AV’s products, services, or information meets your needs, inform you about its products, services and information that it believes may be of interest to you, or comply with the applicable law. Of course, you may choose not to provide Aquatic AV with personal information. However, this choice may not enable Aquatic AV to provide you with the product, service or information you requested or that could be offered to you.
Through the formulation of appropriate security measures, Aquatic AV endeavors to prevent any leakage or loss of, or damage or unauthorized access to, personal information we obtain from you. Aquatic AV will use your personal information only when essential for achieving either of the following objectives:
1. To execute contracts concluded between you and Aquatic AV.
2. To send you information concerning the holding of events, etc.
3. To provide customer support such as returns, warranties, etc.
USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Aquatic AV does not use or disclose your personal information for purpose other than those it was collected or as set forth in this Policy, except with your consent or as required by law.
Unless your prior consent has been obtained, Aquatic AV will not provide your personal information to third parties. However, in any of the following cases Aquatic AV may provide personal information to third parties without your prior consent:
1. If Aquatic AV is required to do so by law.
2. If you direct Aquatic AV to do so.
3. If it is necessary to do so in order to protect the lives, persons, or properties of individuals, and obtaining your prior consent is difficult.
4. If it is necessary to cooperate with central government institutions, local governments, or any entities acting on their behalf for the execution of any legally prescribed business, and there is concern that obtaining your consent may impede the execution of the said business.
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTS
To delete or reveal what personal information we have of you, please email a request to [email protected] Personal information entered into this request will be used only for the purpose of carrying out the requested tasks.